Ayako

Ayako_Chap1:// Eng

This manga contains very sensitive contents and just simply could be described, as insane.

I had heard about some crazy Japanese manga before so I thought I could handle those, but maybe I might underestimate how could a story be so insanely mad. Probably this manga will be counted as a top-rated insane one of that kind of manga. The story is really shocking and should never happen in real life. But I saw they could really happen at that time and sometimes these days too.

The whole contents of Ayako are actually shown in point Jiro Tenge, son of Sakuemon who is the patriarch of Tenge family, and I thought he could be the one of the 'good guy' as may=ny narrator character become, maybe who could change or finish this crazy family affair. But while reading the book I notice the family cannot be cured or healed. Even Jiro was not a good person too. He kills people and blames his fault on poor mentally disordered women. And there is no way to change Ichiro's haters on Ayako and the fact that she is a child between a Sakuemon and his son's wife. I feel really sorry with the female characters inside Ayako because they are really not having a happy life. I mean, How could they be happy? Father raping his son's wife? How crazy is this?

In the manga, Ayako is a girl who is the victim of the dirty Tenge family. She has no sin besides she is born in this family. I usually, and of course do not like the contents that children are being abused. However, I sadly agree in most of the culture in Eastern Asia, are quite familiar with those kinds of story. In old days there were many females being abused and treated as man's properties. Selling wives for a night to show respect was common sense in ancient time in some places, and if this happened so often, it means Ayako could be a true story in some places. If the author made this manga to show how awful that is and how bad it could be, I think he did a great job. Although he is really a great artist, so his manga can't be that bad. It is well directed. But the contents could be really sensitive because they are not all fictional. Those kinds of affair really did happen in Eastern Asia and Osamu Tezuka really did a great job on capturing it.

If my friend wants to read the book, I won't make her stop. But I will tell her she could get lost her mind because of anger on Sakuemon. I hate him so much. (And Ichiro too)


(And Jiro, actually don't want to be friend with anyone even for Ayako too.)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Questions

I Saw it