What I want to present in seminar.

Is Was about Shinkai Makoto, the director of 'Your Name' and other famous movies such as '5 Centimeters per Second'

...Or thinking about the Webtoon in the US and how are they coming from Korea or China.





But we heard about Shinkai Makoto during the class already! So my final pick will be simply about the Webtoons in the US.

Fortunately, I am from Korea and Korea is like the one of the most popular Webtoon producing country and I already saw lots of them are being translated in English and Published here. Webtoon is actually a huge concept, so I am probably not going to tell every detail about them. I will mostly concentrate on how the webtoon cartoonist starts making Comics and the wide types of webtoon in common.

I don't want to get lost with too much information so I am planning to just simply introducing some of the webtoons and major types how people choose in a range of age, gender, and their interests.



I wish to present this after
Week Ten March 28: Rumiko Takahashi and Clamp

I think it will be great to start after with those fantasy mangas to introduce some fantasy Webtoons.
(if not, Week Nine March 21: Shojo and Josei, or Week Twelve April 11Shonen and Seinen.)




작가님들 후기 목록

웹툰콘테스트 포스터(2018.05)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Questions

I Saw it